Sunday 31 July 2011

Sunday Night

Sunday already. We have had a busy weekend. Yesterday morning the boys and I had a scrap booking supplies garage sale. It was fun and hot and somewhat profitable. I am going to do it again in a few weeks. The boys want to include some of their things so we may have an actual garage sale next time.

Kaedo went with a friend to a water park and out to the racetrack (cars, not horses) and slept over and Craig, Sterling and I watched a movie. we were up by 7 this morning and Sterling was out the door off to the bike park with N by 8am. At 10:30am while speaking with mom, lightning started with thunder and a torrential downpour. Sterling and N got soaked and came home early. We picked up Kaedo from his friend's house and spent the afternoon together. I am waterlogged from my time in the pool with the boys.

Tonight I have been putting my Disney pictures into albums and now we are contemplating what to have for supper. No one can decide and it is already after 7.

Tomorrow morning I have someone coming to look at my supplies and we have no other plans aside from getting organized for mom and dad's visit on Wednesday. We are counting down and look forward to being all together. I plan to take lots of photos of them together so I can add them to my photo album of the Summer. Sterling has asked if they can be in the Gnome pictures as they will be here for two weeks. Are you up for it, mom and dad?????


No comments: