Friday 29 July 2011

17 days


We have been working through the 17 Day Diet, and while we haven't been perfect, we've done pretty well and have introduced our family to a whole bunch of new vegetables. Who knew Sterling would eat broccoli? Yesterday I made this vegetable soup. The kids didn't really like it but Craig did and in all honesty, I cook more for him than the kids. The boys will always fall back on waffles or omelets or mini pizzas but Craig likes to have a hot meal after work. I've got a lot of soup left, so I'm hoping he wasn't lying and will actually finish it!

The beginning of a long weekend for us. Today the boys and I will spend some time at the Farmer's Market, Costco and Fresh Co and tomorrow we will have our Scrapbooking Supplies yard sale. I'm hoping I sell a lot of stuff as I have so much and would really like to get rid of a bunch of it. I posted the garage sale on Kijiji and the boys and I will hang signs tonight. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Good luck with your garage sale. I assume that you'll be selling more than scrapbook supplies as you seem to have an abundance of everything. That storage room would be a delight for anyone looking for something out of the ordinary, provided nothing falls on their head first. Lol. Shannon, I can hear that bad language you're saying right now.

Came to the library to do some book work and forgot two of the most important things I needed to bring with me. Now I'll have to go home and come back again. This old timers brain really sucks. They want $3.15 a day for wifi in this park we're in...I don't think so. It's only $35.00 for six months in our park system and it's good for any park in the system. Now that's a good deal.

Lots of errands to run today. We seems to have run out of everything at once. We're not buying any food as we've enough to last until we leave so at least that's a bonus.

Beautiful day here, hope everyone's weather is wonderful. Happy long weekend

Love to all