Wednesday 27 July 2011

Week 44


Week 44 and the weather is glorious! The boys each have a friend over today, so two extra teenagers in the house seems to increase the noise level 10 fold. J and C are both long time friends of the boys and have spent many hours here and the boys have spent just as much time at their houses. I love seeing my kids with their friends. It makes me happy. I'm sure more kids will show up throughout the day so I have stocked the fridge with more energy drinks and have cut up lots of fruits and vegs for them to nosh on. I'm sure a request for McDonald's for lunch will come up, so we'll see what happens. I remember mom and dad always leaving the house open and inviting for our friends. "If you're here, we know where you are". I love that and Craig and I follow that adage here - the more the merrier. Just don't bug the neighbors!!! Thank god for great neighbors.
Swimming, trampolining, biking, scootering, water balloon and gun fights, lots of eating, video games, hexbug races, computer time and tv watching will all come into play today and I don't mind a bit. As long as I don't get soaked by a renegade water balloon or have to watch any "mom you've just got to see this" YouTube videos, I'm happy!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Another great weekly photo. Glad that you are having so much fun with your friends, it sure makes the days fly by.

See you next week.

Love to all