Saturday 16 July 2011

Wall Art


After two years of having the same wall art up I decided to change it up a bit. Using some frames I already had, some $3 frames from Wal-Mart, the free 8x10 photos I got with all the developing I have done lately and a cute saying, I was able to create a new wall collage for under $20. I've got great pool, beach and trampoline photos hanging and I love the bright blue, smiling faces and little added color it adds to the wall. I must admit I've scared myself a time or two coming down the stairs due to the mirror but oh well. All in the name of fine art! Ha!

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Looking forward to seeing the new collage up close and personal. Great talking with you this morning.

Off to the farmers' market to get our veggies for the next few days. We leave here on Thursday and have folks coming for supper the next few days. Our next week will be on a golf course and only 50km from here. Hopefully Denis will be able to play a gentle game on the par 3 so that he gives his shoulder a chance to catch up.

Weather is absolutely gorgeous for most but a little warm for me. Not complaining however as it keeps the mosquitos away. They come around as soon as there's shade so we haven't eaten out much this week.

Emma went home yesterday so it's a little quiet here today. She had a good visit and so did we.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great change Shannon and so nice and bright!

Hope you had a fun day and weather stays nice for the boys to keep using that pool.

Have a safe trip Denis & Irene!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!