Friday 29 April 2011

The making of an omelette







During our Value Village foray a couple of weeks ago, Craig and I bought this great omelet pan. At least when we bought it we thought it was an omelet pan. It is one of the best buys we have made in a long time. Sterling never liked eggs but now he is addicted to "Moms 3 Egg, Bacon and Cheese Delight Omelet".

I thought I would show off my cooking expertise (ha) and make the offer that next time you're in town, I will whip up one of these beauties for you, should you wish. Thank god for bacon bits in bulk and cheese in big bags thanks to Costco!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Looks delicious!!! Great shoppers you are and your cooking does looks like your an expert at it already!

Just got home awhile ago from meeting Kelly & Petrica in Saskatoon to take boys back. It's pretty quiet here after having them here for a week. We're just trying to decide what to make for a late supper and then we'll get the boys room back in order. It was great having them here - Jacob was more ready to go home than little Caleb but all in all we think they enjoyed themselves as well.

Hope you have a great weekend and we'll catch you on Sunday - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Look really good, wish I liked omelettes. I love eggs but omelettes are one of my least favorite foods, don't know why that is. Your's does look very yummy though.

Spent Friday in Medicine Hat, Saturday in Calgary and we're in Lethbridge today. With Easter week being over and a lot of our friends back in town, must get busy seeing what everyone is up to. Relaxing is something I don't do well.

Happy Sunday, great talking with everyone this morning.

Love to all