Tuesday 12 April 2011

week 29


Week 29 and we are still going strong. The boys still love taking these pictures and I love the week to week chronicling of their lives.

Someone mentioned to me this week how much they enjoy the blog. That made my day. The blog is a work of love. I am as interested in preserving their history as I am of sharing it. Now that I am nearing my 1000th post (can you believe it?) I am looking for a company that will turn the first 1000 into a book for me. As I am not scrapbooking too much these days, I think this would be a wonderful keepsake.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

WOW - it is hard to believe that 29 weeks of school have already gone by - not sure if the boys would agree but like I said to Sterling the other day, they barely have 3 months of school left! Also hard to believe that you've posted 1000 times Shannon and yes we LOVE the blog and check for it everyday.

We've got beautiful, beautiful sun and blue skies today BUT a big concern over the flooding here in S.C. Stan and I drove around last night and it is pretty scary for alot of homes around the creek bed. I guess they let some more water go from the dam last night and they are asking for volunteers today at 1:00 p.m. to help with the sandbags. I'm glad our home is where it is when it comes to this time of year.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day and things went well for you yesterday Shannon! Love you lots - BIG HUGS TO ALL!!

P.S. We also hope we get a chance to get caught up on a visit with you Denis & Irene - we wish you all the best Denis with your shoulder surgery.