Thursday 3 February 2011

Week 19


Late posting this for this week. The week has flown by topping off with an 11 hour work day yesterday due to the storm and so many people not getting into the office. It was a long day but I have to remember that Craig is gone to work for 13 hours a day, so I shouldn't complain.

The 'Storm of the Century' came and went and left a lot of snow and not great roads for the day. This was just a regular winter day in Alberta. These Ontarians are not made of as strong a stock as us Westerners. I would definitely prefer no snow but what can you do?

3 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Thinking about you guys with all the stormy weather passing through. You're right - we're tough Saskatchewan and Alberta people and we know how to drive and handle all this snow and I'm like you, I would really prefer no snow but what can we do??? Hang in there till it's all melted I guess.

Love you lots - hope you're having a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

KPJC said...

Just a heads up it was -43 degrees celcius last week here and school was still on . . . attendance unbeleivably good. The kids in my class were aghast that schools were closed with the amount of snow shown on the news. I assured them that my family that lives in Toronto was toughing it out. Show your Western roots and laugh at the snow!!!!

Denis & Irene said...

Yeah weather, don't know how we're going to survive this 23C temperature. Not a cloud in the sky either.

Love to all