Sunday 27 February 2011

One week later...


A week after buying some beautiful tulips they are still gracing my desk, where I can look at them and enjoy them while working. I love tulips and they make me smile. The florist told me when I bought them that they now carry tulips into June. She made my day!
Today will be spent in the soccer dome, watching the boys play. We are getting to the end of the season and the improvement has been remarkable. I don't know what Sterling will do through the summer, though we would like to get him into some BMX racing or something like that. Will have to get some more info and see if there is anything in our area that would appeal to him.
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend, whatever you are doing.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

They are beautiful, that's the best and worst part of tulips. They're at their most beautiful just before it's time for new ones.

We have wifi at the clubhouse of our new park but the cell phone service is close to none. We have to stand on the riverbank so that we are getting the signal which is on the Arizona side of the Colorado River. There's no RV parks that we like in Parker and there are no towns on the California side, only RV parks, 16 miles of RV parks in such beautiful scenery, river in front and mountains behind.

Right now there's a church service going on in the clubhouse while I'm on the computer. Guitars, singing and static. Oh well!

Weather is gorgeous although only 2C when we got up at 7. It's about 20C right now but is supposed to get very hot this week. Hope your weather warms up everyone.

Love to all