Sunday 6 February 2011

Date Day

Funny how I just wrote about last weeks date yesterday and here I am doing it again. Yesterday morning I asked Craig what we should do before I started work. He was quick to answer "go to the movies". The thing was, there were no good movies for the 4 of us to go see. Soooo, there was one movie we wanted to see that was 18A. We talked to the kids and they said go. So we did. It was fun to be able to get to the movies just the two of us and this movie was definitely not for the kiddos. We spent a couple of hours hanging out in a darkened theater, enjoying being together and seeing lots of people get shot. It was great.
Thanks again to Jessica, for the GC. We finally used it up along with my Scene points. The afternoon only cost us $6.53. Can't beat that.

Today Craig is playing in the SnowBowl, a winter football tournament. He's bought the beer and is good to go. He's been looking forward to it for weeks. Hell, probably months. The boys are busy with soccer so I will totally be a soccer mom today. Sterling plays at 2, Kaedo at 3 and then right to rep practice for Kaedo at 4:15-6:15. I'm going to be real sick of arenas and high school gyms by the end of the day. Thank god for iPods and my Kobo.

Tonight we will sit down and watch the Super Bowl and tomorrow is my day off. I look forward to my Monday morning 3-way chat with mom and Jessica.

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

How great - a date night and a date day!!! Good for you two - it is nice to spend time together.

Hope you're all having a great day together with soccer and football! We'll give you a call tomorrow night so you can watch the football game together. Stan is getting ready to settle in to watch it as well.

Love you lots - BIG HUGS TO ALL!