Sunday 13 February 2011

Confessions

I saw this on a few other blogs and thought I would play along. Feel free to join in, if you wish.

Here are my five confessions:

1. I love to drink tea out of a paper cup so I reuse my Starbucks cups and make my tea at home.
2. I make school lunches at night so I can stay in bed longer in the morning.
3. I let Ketchup sleep on the bed after Craig leaves for work in the morning.
4. I drink diet coke for breakfast.
5. I love McDonald's.

We spent the morning at the soccer arena and will spend the afternoon there too. Kaedo's team lost this morning and we are hoping Sterling gets a win this afternoon. Kaedo has rep tryouts as well, so we will be doing a lot of shuttling in the next few hours. Craig is clipping Ketchup, Sterling is shovelling snow and Kaedo went back to bed. I'm doing this and then hope to curl up with a good book for an hour.

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY SUNDAY AS WELL!!

Just got home from having lunch at Pizza Hut with Robert & Barb and another couple from church. Stan's heading outside to try and shovel "water" from the north side of the house. Our neighbor to the north shovels his snow off his deck and it has piled up lots through this winter. Today it's plus 1 with blue sky, sun shining and lots of wind to help it melt the snow away and now we have to watch for water all over the place. We were hoping for a slow thaw so we wouldn't have to worry about the water.

Sounds like we may have trouble catching up with you guys again today with all the soccer fun. We're going to the Bronco hockey game tonight and sitting in one of the boxes around the rink. Sheila Klassen works for Innovation Credit Union and she has the box for tonight so she's invited all of the Klassen's to join them - it should be a fun night - now only if the Bronco's could win!! We went to the game last night against Koutney Ice and Bronco's played not too bad. The first period went really well till 1:52 minutes left in period and Bronco's got scored on "3" times!!!! They ended up losing 6-4 but tied it up in the 2nd period so the third was quite interesting with an empty net goal for the Ice to go ahead. Tonight they play Edmonton so hope they at least come out to play.

Hope Ketchup is behaving himself for you Craig and you don't clip and ear or anything! Good for you to tackle that job. Wasn't sure if you had the names right as far as Sterling shovelling snow and Kaeden back to bed - thought it was usually the other way around! Good for you Sterling!

As far as the five confessions go Shannon - I know it should be an easy thing to play along with but I'm going to have to do some thinking!

Hope you're all having a great day - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROW - XOXOXOXOXOXOXO TO YOU ALL!