Thursday 11 November 2010

Free you say?


Sunday afternoon found us at Great Clips for some much needed haircuts. After

waiting about 20 minutes, the boys were in the chairs, getting their hair cut off. They both love their new cuts and I think they look great. I think I am still partial to Sterling's long hair but he advises me that I won't be seeing that again anytime soon. (boo). When I got to the desk to pay I was informed that since this was their 8th haircut, they were free! You can't beat free! So, now they have great cuts that only cost me $2 in tips.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

You both have very nice haircuts, and like your mom, I love it long on both of you. Hair or no hair, you are the two most handsome boys in our lives.

We made it to Creston at 3 p.m. and decided to stay put as there is nothing for miles after we leave here. After we cross the border, the route we're taking only has one town until we reach our destination for tomorrow. I've put the time to good use with a big pot of soup simmering away...it smells really good in here. I emptied all the leftovers in with the chicken carcasses so it should be delicious. I also have room in the fridge now. I've been on a soup frenzy this week, so nice for when we're travelling.

The weather in Lethbridge was sunny but cold this morning, -9C. Here in Creston it's +6C so that's quite a difference, actually feels balmy. Is it true that you have snow Shirley? The weather report
said it was snowing in Lethbridge yesterday but it was only blue sky and not a trace of the white stuff. This morning was the same.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Such gorgeous looking grandsons!! Great haircuts and greater price!

Glad to hear you're safe and sound in Creston already Denis & Irene and YES we have snow although in the last couple of days some of it has disappeared. It started on Monday night and continued through Tuesday so there was quite a pile of it. Oh well, guess it's bound to come sometime.

Keep in touch - BIG HUGS TO ALL!