Thursday 28 October 2010

Welcome to my parlor....


...said the spider to the fly. Big ass spider. He/she has taken to living in our front yard. A web has been spun from the cream separator to the tree. Thank god it hasn't made it's way into our house. I don't know what I'd do if that happened. This is not a trick picture. That is really the size. We used Kaedo's hand as a gauge so you can see how big it is. I have come to check everyday to make sure it is still in the web instead of MIA. I'm happy to see it spinning it's web. OUTSIDE.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

That is toooooo ugly!! He looks very, very scary and not just a plain old daddy long legs! Kaeden was brave to put his hand behind him.

Hope you're having a wonderful day - love you lots - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

KPJC said...

GROSS!!!!! By the way thanks for the card and the gift certificates. My favorite . . . sports and coffee! Hey Craig not sure if your jersey is coming in. They said the original one was out of stock so I tried another. No word but the other jerseys came yesterday without the Miami one. I am inquiring about it with my Chinese friend and will let you know if it is still coming.