Monday 18 October 2010

Season Openers

Soccer started yesterday morning - at 8am - yuck! Kaedo played the first game of the day and he had a blast. The team did a great job, winning 4-1. Kaedo had an assist and about 4 head bumps. He really enjoyed himself and it was great to see him out there playing again. He was nervous at the beginning but once he got a couple of shots under his belt he loosened up and really showed off his mad skillz!
Sterling played at 6pm - the last game of the day, and he did great. It was terrific seeing him out there and he ran his face off. He doesn't really like to run so I was wondering how he would fair, but he was great and in the play and really showed off some great talent. I forgot my camera so I will have to take some video and pictures next week. Craig will have to get back to editing the video and adding the music.

Next week Sterling plays at 8am. They are killing me! Craig has football so he will miss the game. Kaedo plays late in the afternoon so he will make it to that one.

Tonight I have a School Council meeting for the Grad Committee. Not sure how the hell I got into that one but whatever. The woman who is chairing the committee lives in this house I have always wanted to see inside of so I am looking forward to that. I'm hoping it only takes an hour or so but we'll see.

The boys have had a good day off. We hung around the house in the morning, then Sterling went to C's house for a couple of hours and now they are both here. Kaedo and I went out and spent some time together and that was fun. Back to school and work for us tomorrow. The days off go by way too fast!

No comments: