Tuesday 26 October 2010

Week 5


Week 5 and our new gnome has arrived. We will take a vote at supper tonight to decide what his name will be. I love him and so do the boys. He is a little rounder than our old gnome but very cute. He has taken a spot in our Fall display and I hope he and Gnommeee will be great friends :).
We are all anxiously awaiting the fam's arrival tomorrow. The boys have worked in their rooms, making it possible for Jessica, Avery and Em to have some space to themselves. The boys are looking forward to having Friday off and while I wish I wasn't working Thursday and Friday I am looking forward to Saturday and four days off to spend with them. We have lots planned, including Woodbine, dinner out with Jessica, pumpkin carving, celebrating GG's 100th birthday, soccer, and trick or treating.
Can't wait to see them as I know that it will be a long while before we are together again. I plan to enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Cute gnommee!! Suits the family just fine. Waiting to hear the name you come up with.

I know I don't have to say this but have a wonderful, wonderful time with all your family - BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE! We can hardly wait to see all of you in a month or two. Sounds like you have a busy time planned with everyone and give your GGma a BIG HUG from Stan & I - show us a photo of her as well if you can.

Love you lots - BIG HUGS!!