Tuesday 14 September 2010

week 51



Week 51 - can you believe we have kept it up this long? This is another great picture of the boys. Sterling rode his bike to school this morning and so he was all ready to go when I reminded them I needed a picture. Kaedo of course wanted a ride, so I took him to school about 10 minutes later.
Fall is in the air and while the boys are still wearing shorts, they could wear pants. No bunny hugs today but that is more from my negligence as a mother than their lack of needing them. Hopefully it doesn't get cold today.
Bell is coming tomorrow to run the lines for my new job so I got today off as tomorrow will not be considered my day off with me having to wait all day for Bell. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and I'll be working from home starting the 28th. I am meeting with our HR dept next Tuesday to go through my new contract and I am hoping for an increase in pay. That would be SWEET! We'll see. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Another great photo of gnomee. I guess you two look ok too.

Pinball is my favorite, but I'm sure you knew that after I only played that and 'Deal or no deal" when we were in Kelowna. That is an awesome Lego of a pinball machine Sterling. It really irks me (as opposed to pisses me off) when I tilt the darn thing. I was fortunate to win some free games but by then your nervous system is so distraught it takes a day to recover. Pinball is as techy as I get.

Our weather sucks, hope yours does too, lol.

Love to all