Sunday 5 September 2010

The Last of Summer

With summer break being officially over, I thought I would just post some random pictures from the summer that I don't think I have already posted.

Summer supper of champions - BBQ hot dogs with ketchup, curly fries and carrot sticks with dip

A cutie on his bike - they have had A LOT of use of their bikes this summer - can you 7am skate park dates?

Great one of my two best boys

Sterling the mad scientist trying to build his own nano bot

Craig building the deck railings - He's too sexy for his shirt!



A trip to the chip truck
There have been so many other memories of the summer and it has been great. We are looking forward to getting into a new routine and while the boys are not anxious to get back to school I think they are ready to get hanging out with all their buddies again and seeing what the new year has to bring. Grade 6 and 7. I can't believe it!








No comments: