Sunday 19 September 2010

Kaedo, Scrabble and random blathering


Kaedo and I spent some time together last night and I snapped these random pictures of him. The lighting wasn't great, the pictures a little blurry but they are of Kaedo, so they're great. We played Scrabble - our first time playing together and it was fun. He even beat me.





AT HOME UPDATE:
What a weekend so far - on Friday I was at home waiting for Allstream to come to set up my computer for work. Things were looking up when at 8:55am the tech rang the doorbell and I silently cheered that I wouldn't have to wait around all day. At 9:15am he told me that there was a problem with the work Bell had done on Wednesday and I would have to wait for Bell to return. I spent a lot of time on the phone with the dude from Allstream and he advised me that Bell would come either Friday until 9pm or Saturday after 8am. So, I was stuck in the house. Bell did not arrive Friday night and I got up and was ready for them yesterday morning at 8 - and they didn't come - AGAIN! Sometimes it is nice to hang out at home. But let me tell you - when you are a hostage in your own home, it really isn't the same. Needless to say - I stayed home all day yesterday and it wasn't until a trip to Wal-Mart with the fam just for something to do at 8:30pm did I get out of the house.

Now I am back to being a prisoner again on Monday and am hoping for a resolution. Hopefully they will get their shit together and get this figured out. Can you tell I'm frustrated? Deep Breath. OK - not worth worrying about but frustrating none the less.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

You really are a doll Kaedo. I can't wait to play Scrabble with you. It's one of my favorite games and I'm better at it than your mom so you may not win.

Had a fun BBQ yesterday and received a lovely bouquet of red gladiolas and they are blooming as I sit here watching them. They are in a perfect place and you can see them from the road. Emma slept over but it wasn't much of a sleepover as she fell asleep before everyone left. We'll have to do it again. Went to see the show homes today, there were about 8-10 homes, but we only semi-liked one. You don't get much for $400,000. today.

The weather is supposed to warm up this week. Here's hoping.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Seeing you concentrate so hard Kaeden, reminds me of when you and grampa went head to head in the Mindball match - you were the BIG winner!!! Scrabble is a great way to learn lots and lots of words and some are even made up I'm sure.

Hope everything works out for your new office Shannon - very frustrating when it was all supposed to be up and running smoothly by now.


Have a great week ahead!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Irene - glad to hear the weather cooperated for your BBQ - it has been some summer hasn't it. We are hoping for some beautiful weather maybe in October because September sure hasn't come through with any. Oh well, we can't do anything about it any way but grin and bare it.