Monday 6 September 2010

The Most Gorgeous...


As everyone knows, I think my boys are dreamy, HOWEVER - these photos are breathtaking. They are my current favorite pix of the boys and I love them. Craig took the one of Sterling and Kelly took the one of Kaedo. If anyone is interested in a copy of either of these for themselves, let me know and get one printed for you. 11 and 12. Where has the time gone? Sterling looks 14 and gorgeous and the coolest kid around and Kaedo looks like he should be on the cover of a magazine. Anyway, let me know if you want a print.
Also - just wanted to send lots of love and excitement to my sweet niece and nephew who will be starting kindergarten and junior kindergarten this week. I hope you both love it. I can't believe how quickly you have grown and I so look forward to seeing you both later in the year to hear all about your school adventures. Good luck and I hope your moms bought you cool backpacks.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Good Monday morning - well I hope it's way nicer there than it is here! It's been raining overnight and still going strong. I'm getting ready to head over to mom's to give her her breakfast and pills for the day and I dread going out. It looks like a good day to sit inside with coffee and book in hand!

What gorgeous pictures of two gorgeous boys!! I have had a copy made of Kaeden from this summer but I would love a 4 x 6 of Sterling.

Hope to catch you on Skype when you have time today.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Great photos, I would love a copy of each. I have 4x6 frames that could do with some new photos. You don't need to send them, we'll pick them up in approximately 50 days. Just can't wait to get out there.

It's hard to believe Emma is starting kindergarten but even harder to believe that the boys are in grades 6 and 7. Her backpack and lunch bag came by Purolator this week from Land's End. Very nice and her favorite colour with her name and an embroidered design on both. The lunch bag can be attached to the small backpack with a fastener. She loved it and all the new school clothes she went shopping for.

The long range forecast is formidable. Nothing like sitting for eight hours watching horse jumping when it's only 5 degrees. It would be ok with only adults but the little ones will not enjoy that weather. We'll keep our eye on the temperature and decide closer to the day. Hate the thought of freezing to death so early in the year.

Hope everyone has a wonderful first day back at school...it can only go downhill after that!!! How I hated school!!!

Love to all