Thursday 16 September 2010

some more cards

Here are some more cards that I have done recently. I don't know if I have already posted the last one but the first two are birthday cards for one of my teammates (flower) and boss who are celebrating their birthdays today. I am really enjoying making the cards and haven't scrapbooked in months. I think that when you only have 1 day off in a row (does that make sense?) you don't want to spend your time in the basement scrapbooking when you could be with your family or have 30 errands to run. With the new job coming up I will have two days in a row off and am hoping to spend some of that time scrapbooking and making more cards.






1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

They look great, you haven't lost your touch. Remember to make the one I asked for, it has to be really special. The pressure is on.

Poured today. I was glad that I had a month's paper work to do as I didn't want to go to the recycle in this weather. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow...that's what they all say.

Already making dinner dates for when we go to Lethbridge in November. We look forward to seeing the friends that haven't left for warmer climes yet. The others we'll catch up with. The plans we make with others are the only ones that see fruition. The fun of the journey is not knowing where you're headed until you get there. We are both chomping at the bit. I just have to get this eye problem under control before we cross that line.

Happy day at home tomorrow Shannon. I bet the boys are thrilled.

Love to all