Friday 30 April 2010

Nerdy McNerdy Pants


Kaedo found these 3D glasses and decided he wanted the lenses popped out and wanted to add some tape to the bridge. This was the final product. He loves them and wore them all night and to school yesterday. His friends thought they were cool and really, that's what matters. Kids are thrilled today is Friday and they will soon have the weekend to hang out with their buddies.
Sterling has his bowling banquet tonight and Kaedo has his in the morning. Craig has football tomorrow and I work tomorrow afternoon. Nothing too thrilling. Hope every one's weather gets better and you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Toooooooo cute Kaeden!!!

We are soooooo envious of your beautiful weather. We're thankful we don't have snow like Calgary had but it has been cool, dreary and drizzly rain for the last week - WE WANT SOME SUN!!! It's windy and quite rainy this morning - temp. +3.

We had an unexpected sister day yesterday - Linda and I decided we wanted our hair dyed!! We've NEVER had a home hair dye done. Jean picked Roberta and I up and we headed out to Linda's for the afternoon. Linda and I both have multicolored hair (well did have!) and now we are both quite dark - Linda on the blonde dark side and me dark brown side - it kind of shocks me when I see myself. I'm sure it will tone down after a couple of washes but we'll probably both shock a few today as we're out and about. I've been to Curves this morning and had a few comments - some good and some bad but oh well, it's only supposed to last for 8 weeks. I teased Linda that we'll at feel much younger looking so much younger!!! We had a fun day together.

Stan's heading out for a chir. appt. shortly and not sure what the rest of his day will bring. He got our chair all painted and it's ready to put on the deck but I think we'll wait till it warms up. I'm heading out for our mom/sister day today but we'll probably spend most of it inside the stores.

Have fun at your banquet Sterling & Kaeden - hope you come away with a few trophies!!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!