Saturday 17 April 2010

Saturday

The weekend is upon some of us - not me, unfortunately, but the rest of the fam. We are heading out to bowling this morning and Craig has started football again. The boys only have two weeks left of bowling - this week and next and then they have their banquets the weekend of the 30th. The season is too long, if you ask me and the boys have done quite a few bowl offs this year. It guarantees their perfect attendance but also gives us some Saturday mornings at home. I think that bowling should only be 3 weeks a month, but I'm not the one in charge. Sterling isn't sure if he wants to bowl next year but Kaedo does, so we will be back at it in the fall.

Craig is back to football from now until June. He is loving it so far and had a great game last week. He has a really good team so I think that helps. He likes to play well but he really likes to win.

I have to work today - the most hated shift of the week - but I am looking forward to tomorrow and a day off to be with everyone. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hope bowling went well for both boys - hope football went well for Craig and hope you had a good day at work Shannon!!

It's beautiful here today and we've been for a walk and now we're heading out for a quick afternoon drive.

Talk to you tomorrow.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!