Saturday 1 May 2010

Saturday

How's the weather in your neck of the woods? It is great here. Ha. You poor Westerners. I sure don't miss that.
Saturday means lots of kids hanging out. After Kaedo's banquet I dropped Sterling off at a friend's house. His friend was so polite. He said to me,"thanks for letting Sterling come over". Nice manners. Kaedo phoned Josh when we got home and I took him over there to play street hockey. I talked to Craig at 3:30pm and he told me that Kaedo and Josh were at our place and we will have an extra medium boy sleeping over tonight. Don't love having kids sleep over as I only have Sundays off on the weekend, but at this age they want their friends over so you just do it, right?
Have a great Saturday - whatever you're doing.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

YUKY, YUKY, YUKY WEATHER HERE!!! It's been dull, dreary, windy, rainy and cold!! WE WANT SUN! We went out this morning to a garage sale at the IPlex Credit Union. It was a fund raiser for Relay For Life (Cancer) - Stan found some tomatoe stands and hockey gloves and I found a little ornament. We met Hank & Jewel for coffee and a quick lunch and were home by 12:30. We turned up the furnace and stayed home all day. It really feels like a Sunday so we'll be mixed up tomorrow.

Sounds like the boys are having fun with their friends and that is great.

Talk to you tomorrow.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!