Tuesday 20 April 2010

Hello all - thought I better put up a quick post so that I don't get a snarky comment from Craig on the neglect of the blog. So much going on here right now. I have been busy creating projects for Sandylion and tomorrow I am doing a video shoot for them for some advertising they are doing in the AC Moore stores in the USA. It feels like old times getting this done. Man, I have to tell you that I am so glad I don't do this full time anymore. I love the creating and have enjoyed stepping in and doing this again but I don't think I could go back to working in my little hole full time. It's nice they wanted me to participate and I am thankful for the opportunity. I'll let you know tomorrow how to shoot went.

I did take the weekly gnome picture this morning but can't stand the thought of having to Photoshop another photo today so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Until then -

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Congratulations Shannon - hope things go well for you with the video shoot!!

Another beautiful day here today - abit windier than yesterday but nice all the same.

Stan & I helped at a funeral this afternoon - cleaning up and putting tables away so we didn't have to go to the church till 3:30/4:30 p.m.

Hope everyone is doing well - BIG HUGS TO ALL!