Friday 16 April 2010


Thought I would post some pictures from Spring 2008. What a difference 2 years make. What a lot of changes for us since 2008. At that time I was working for Sandylion almost full time, Kaedo was in grade 3 and Sterling in grade 4. Look at all of that hair! Both of them with their long hair and both adamant that they wouldn't cut it.
Fast forward 2 years and Sterling is in grade 6 and Kaedo in grade 5. I am no longer with Sandylion and am working almost full time for Scotiabank. They both have their short hair and are adamant that they aren't going to grow it again. I sort of miss those mops of hair they had.
I am also doing some freelance work for Sandylion again and am working on a large project for them right now. It is funny how things come full circle, isn't it?

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

How are lives do change in 1 1/2 years - the boys look so different that short time ago.

I know I was checking out my "Holiday/Important Happenings" Journal that I got from you and Craig. I started writing in it in 1996 and when I read all that we've been doing and trips we've taken over the years - it's hard to believe that time goes by so fast.

We just got home awhile ago from checking the cost of replacing our cover for our swing set. Last Thursday night when we had the horrible wind, our cover ripped off from the south end. For the upholstery place to fix it, they charge $65 an hour and it would take 2 hours to do plus the material!!! We could buy a whole new swing set for that price. We've got to figure out how much material we need and go from there - the material we looked at is $24.95 a sq. yd. We might just have to use the good old duct tape trick!!

We're looking forward to a beautiful weekend - maybe we can get some of the dust washed off our house and windows - we'll have to see how ambitious we are.

Hope you had a great day.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!!

Denis & Irene said...

Yes, time does fly by. I don't know if you notice it more when you look back at the young ones or if you have to have another photo taken for your driver's license. Scary!! You're not allowed to wear your glasses anymore for official photos and I was hoping I could keep my old license photo as it was one of the better ones.

It was a gorgeous day here today. We got some business looked after this morning, went out for lunch, came home and sat in the sun and visited with neighbors. We're going to Calgary tomorrow to visit mom and help Jordyn celebrate her Sweet 16 birthday. It'll be nice to do a little road trip as the feet are itchy.

Love to all