Wednesday 30 April 2008

lego my lego

Lego has come into favor once again in our house. It cycles back and forth and now it is in. Which is why Craig and I have all these Lego prints on the bottom of our feet. Kaedo spent part of the afternoon on Sunday playing Lego with Craig and one of them had the bright idea to dump the entire box out. Craig??? Now it is necessary to dump out the entire box looking for the visor for one of the helmets. I tried to get pictures of Sterling playing as well but I couldn't. I'll try again another day.



The boys are doing good. Kaedo is on the countdown asking me when I'm leaving, which isn't a great sign, but that's OK. They are lucky to have the dad they have as he will keep them busy for the weekend.
Can't wait to see everyone. It's going to be great. Seeing my gramma tomorrow. Haven't seen her in a year. Looking forward to it. Can't wait to see mom and dad and Jessica and Emma. I'm going to teach her something to make her more of a brat than she already is! enter evil laugh here.
As I always say - "no more sleeps" because I figure I won't sleep tonight anyway.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

WOW - LOOK AT ALL THAT LEGO!! Craig and Kelly had "some" lego but it all fits in one little box that is still sitting downstairs. I bet you had a ball building stuff with dad Kaeden! You look so cute!!

Thought I'd send a quick comment Shannon because I don't know how often you check your e-mail. I sent photos of your "step storage" along with a note. Let us know what you think.

Have a safe trip and big hugs till we see you Saturday!!

Denis & Irene said...

Cutie Patuti Kaedo. Loads of leggo, did you count how many pieces you have? Thanks for letting your mom come to visit. We are just so anxious to see her.