Tuesday 1 April 2008

7 random things

* I hate maple syrup

* I start thinking about what to make for supper at breakfast and still don't know at 5 o'clock

* If I'm not really into a book I'll stop reading it, even if I'm 100 pages in

* I can stop watching a TV show or movie 10 minutes before it ends

* My favorite activity is movie night with my four boys

* Ketchup likes my flute playing so much he howls in tune with me

* I would have tulips in my house all year round if I could. Even after saying that, Craig has never bought me any

How about you? Have you got 7 things you're just dying to tell me? I'd love to hear them.

later,
s

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Here is my list of 7 random things,

1. I'm addicted to 'Big Brother'
2. I get terrible anxiety when I cook steak for company
3. I always have a snack while watching 'The Biggest Loser'
4. I have to put my step (for step class) in the same spot everyday or I can't concentrate through class
5. I check the emails on my Blackberry when I get up at 2am to pee
6. I have two junk drawers and two junk cupboards
7. I threw out a McDonalds toy and Emma is still looking for it (2 weeks later) Guilt!!!