Sunday 27 April 2008

Duet

I suppose I could have called this 'Everyone's a Critic' but I actually think that Ketchup is singing along with Shannon. Sterling has been working on a speech for French and it's all about Ketchup. He is supposed to use multi media so I helped him insert this same clip into a powerpoint slide. I think his class should get a kick out of it. Today was the big bowling banquet, I wasn't there so I'll let Shannon give the update on tomorrow's post, then Sterling was going to Sam's birthday party. As a result Kaeden and I spent most of the day together, playing football, basketball, trip to Tim Hortens and then some Lego building. We had a great time and since we don't get to spend that much one on one time together it was even more special. I thought I'd get warmed up to this blogging thing for when Shannon is away, I don't want this to lapse because of my laziness. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

This is sooo funny. I had such a good laugh and then went and called Dad in to see it and he roared also. Ketchup may be related to Tugger. I hope you send this to Susie.

Glad you and Kaeden had such a good time, it really is special. Also glad you're going to keep this up while Shannon's away. We'll all be watching for it.

Love to all