Saturday 5 April 2008

Saturday

What an early morning. Heaven forbid, I think I may be becoming a morning person. Every so often, Sterling and I wake up at the same time on Saturday mornings and sneak out to Tim Hortons for a gab. This morning (6:50am), no one was peeping except me. So up I go, grabbed a shower, got dressed and headed out. First stop - Tim Hortons for a large tea. Second stop - Busy Bee for the Saturday edition of the National Post. Thanks mom, for hooking me on it! I'm saving you all the crosswords. By the time the first muchkin got out of bed (whose first words were, "mom, can I go on the computer?" - one guess to who that was) I was finished the first two sections and was working on the third. A nice way to start my morning.

Mom and dad are on their way back to the real world - boo hoo for them, and are planning on arriving in Alberta Monday or Tuesday. So looking forward to seeing them. TKD and bowling today. Today at bowling, the family sitting across from us kept tallying up money for their son. When I asked what they were paying for, the mom told me he got $5 for every game he bowled over his average. Kid was 15 bucks richer today. Now that's incentive!
Under the heading of "I AM THEREFORE I CREATE", here is Em in all her finery. Where are the parents, people? There's got to be someone you can call about this. I must not jest too much. Sterling once took a pot of Penaten cream and smeared it everywhere, and Kaedo has had some run-ins with a marker or two.

On that note - happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Her mother probably did it as a good photo op. Actually, knowing our Em, I can seeing her just having a ball creating her artistry. Sterling used Penatin cream, my sister Susan used the lumps in her diaper. I will never forget that. It was all over her, the walls, the crib...my mom was not impressed. I howled. I was 17 at the time so we teens saw great humour in such things. I didn't stay for the cleanup.

Love to all