Sunday 15 September 2013

Week 51


Week 51! Oooh lala! One more week, then the unveiling of our new gnome. Right now he's sitting in a car in our front room. Yes, you read that right. A car in the front room. We have quite an eclectic thing going on here!

The boys volunteered for the Terry Fox Run this morning for 3 hours, passing out orange wedges and water, and in Kaedo's case, scarfing down as many TimBits as he could. We picked them up at 11:30am then headed to our favorite flea market. A brief stop at Cost.co, and then we came home. We spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up the decorating in the dining room.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow to show.

Busy here but that's better than being bored.

Christmas officially started today as Kaedo and I listened to Boney M while doing the Secret Santa for everyone. It was quite funny. Did I mention it was Boney M on my record player? Well, not THEM on the player - that would just be weird - it was their Christmas album. Glad I cleared that up.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Another lovely photo of our two handsome young men. Look forward to seeing the new gnome even though this one seems in terrific shape.

Good for you, boys. Volunteering for a great cause. I used to run the Terry Fox every year for a number of years and really enjoyed it.

Wow Shannon! A blog three days in a row (I'm working backward). I thought I was behind but I now see you're ahead. Boney M, A totally favorite Christmas album.

Love to all