Monday 2 September 2013

Eighteen

Eighteen years. What a ride! After knowing each other such a short amount of time (5 weeks actually) we announced to friends our plans to marry. We saved our parents from having a heart attack for 8 more months. I can honestly say that I knew on our first date that Craig was the one and even through the hard times, he is and will always be the one

He has a strength of character that is rare. He is kind and fun and intense and loyal. He is loving and funny and GORGEOUS and sweet. He is mine and I am his.







So Craig, I want you to know that I love you and I think you really are the best. I look forward to riding the open road on our 3 wheel Can-Ams. There is no one else I would ever want to go on an adventure with than you.

Thank you for 18 years. Although really, it's been 40. On the day you were born it was decreed we were destined to be together. A little much? Ya, that is creepy. True, but creepy.

Happy 18 my love.
I love you.
Always and Forever.


5 comments:

Craig said...

Thank you Shannon. It is hard to believe that 18 years has gone by. There have been tonnes of great memories along the way and I look forward to making many more with you. You are the one for me and always will be. I love you.

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY CRAIG & SHANNON!! We love you both so much and wish you a fun day together and a wonderful year ahead - Mom/Shirley & Dad/Stan

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY CRAIG & SHANNON!! We love you both so much and wish you a fun day together and a wonderful year ahead - Mom/Shirley & Dad/Stan

Denis & Irene said...

Happy Anniversary! We hope you have a wonderful day. Wishing you many more wonderful years ahead. Love to you both.

Jessica said...

I might be a few days late with a comment but I was the first with anniversary wishes so I get a free pass. I want to point out a few similarities between that wonderful day 18 years ago and today. First off, the horrible heat wave. Remember moving the gift opening to the front yard for the shade? Secondly, ummm, ya, I got nothin. I look forward to throwing a huge party on your 40th anniversary. And again 10 years later. Love to both of you.