Monday 16 September 2013

Random Pix


Kaedo took apart this calculator that didn't work anymore. Then he changed things around a bit. Still didn't work. 


My other pair of Doc Martens. Have had them for about 3 years. LOVE THEM! First time wearing yesterday. No mom, I didn't wear capris. I wore rolled up jeans, thankyouverymuch!


Some more of our decorating. These are made with kids books from the 50s and 60s. Top shelf - milk glass, which I love, a Brer Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh that my uncle gave me somewhere between 1972 and 1975, and a Sprite bottle that Kaedo loves. Middle shelf - Football player coin bank I gave to Craig for our anniversary, and a cigar from Cuba from K and T. Bottom shelf - Craig's Donky.Kong game he got as a kid - and it still works.


We have been collecting some colored vinyl and have made a collage on one of the walls in the dining room area. The picture doesn't show it well, but it is pretty damn cool.


Lastly, in our never ending love of googly eyes, Kaedo added these to our Ketchup figurine. Because, who doesn't love a good pair of googly eyes?

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

The rolled up jeans are a good length, way better than the image of capris.

Eclectic it is and you sound like you're having a wonderful time decorating. With all the arty people in your home, I'm sure it looks great. Pictures never do justice as the ambiance of the home never comes through in them.

OO! those are my googly eyes.

Love to all