Thursday 26 September 2013

Re-Cap

While I have no idea what started the gnome picture 'phenom', I am so happy we are back for year 5. We're going to give the blog a little refresh, introduce our new gnome and get the first picture on Sunday.
I thought for sentimentality sake I would post previous years week 52 pictures.




My oh My! From little boys to young men! 
A special thanks to K, P and family for providing us with our year 4 gnome. He is now in his new home, hanging out with his gnomies (groan - that was a bad one).

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Wow! what a difference a few years make. Look forward to seeing Sunday's new gnome and photo.

Seems to have been a busy week this week. Definitely got Xmas shopping on the brain. Really need to get it done before we leave, if not before Toronto, then definitely finished while there. Small things can be picked up abroad but they have terrible luggage weight restrictions and hefty charges if you're over your limit.

Happy Hour at the clubhouse today. I've never attended one here but will have to today, or so it's been hinted. Got to support the Park. I love having people over to our place and going to friends' places, but I'm not much of a one for gathering up my food and drink and socializing with people that I'm only on a "hello, how are you" basis. Love my neighbors, all 52 of them, just don't want to get that close to them all. Oh well, I've run out of excuses for not going, so here goes.

Emma and Avery are coming Saturday and staying overnight. It's so much fun having them and they love to come and visit. Jessica is bringing a two wheeler for Avery so I hope we can persuade her to give it a shot. If not, her training wheel bike will be a back up. We meet half way so it's not a long journey for any of us, plus Tim's is in Taber, so they get their Timbits within the first 20 minutes.

Cool out today but no rain. Eastern weather looks warm. It's supposed to be nice for the weekend though.

Love to all