Monday 30 September 2013

Googly Eyes Part Two

My love of googly eyes is no secret. However, you may not know that I love fake mustaches as well. Kaedo is also a fan of these two extremely cool items. Luckily Craig puts up with our antics, and while he may roll  his eyes, he doesn't say anything.


So, when I say "our house is a little quirky", I'm not joking. One night, Kaedo put googly eyes on the light switch plates all over the house and as we had two mustaches, we added those too.

What the hell, if you can't have a little fun in your own house, what can you do? I must admit, the only draw back is half the time I think there is a bug there before I realize it is only our comedic genius!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Cute googly eyes!! Like you said - have fun in your home!

You did a GREAT job on setting up the blog site Sterling! Good luck with getting some extra work.

Two more sleeps before flying south for a holiday. Hope dad doesn't get too lonely. Lots of hockey games for him to go to the week I'm away.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!