Wednesday 11 September 2013

hmmm

This blog seems to have gotten away from me. It seems that even as I start my day no later than 6am I still am busy at 8:42pm. Who would have thunk it.  Right now I am depending on my fridge calendar so I know what days I am in charge of carpool so I don't leave any kids standing at the flagpole waiting for me. Who would have thought I might break under the pressure. Just kidding. Although it does seem much more important when you are trying to get other people's kids to school on time or picked up on time. When it's your own you call the school and say, "he'll be 10 minutes late". With other kids - not so much.

I seem to have my hand in a few different pies right now and am enjoying myself. The house still looks great and I still love it. The record player is a huge hit but I must say we do not have near the collection I thought we had amassed. I am quite sick of Def Leppard and when I saw that Craig was putting on Bon Jovi this morning, I promptly went out.

The weather here has been 30 but my doctor told me today that it is to get into the single digits within the week. I never look at the weather. I figure if I can wear jeans, a sweater and my Doc Martens, I am a happy woman. Speaking of Doc Martens, I figured that because it was September, it was time to pull them out - so I did. Did I mention I wore capris?


Thanks Craig, for these beauties! I love them!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

OMG! Love the Docs, but with capris. Spare me that sight. That said, I went for lunch today and wore the same suit I wore to Kelly and Petrica's wedding. It was capris also. Classics stay in style forever, thank goodness. I think that was my last over-the-top outfit, dollar wise, since then.

We are also having great weather in the upper 20s but it's supposed to be 9 tonight. Regardless of how warm it is, it has the feel of autumn which really depresses me. I thought it was the sun I needed but really, I hate fall. I don't care how pretty it is, blah, blah, blah, it isn't summer or even spring.

Record player!!! Still trying to digest that. Can you still by needles for them? Not at the dollar store I bet. Yay Craig! Bon Jovi rocks.

Really love the boots!

Love to all