Thursday 16 June 2011

Weekly Gnome



Good Morning All -
I thought today I would post this years picture as well as last years. Look how they have grown! Yikes! With grade 8 grad around the corner I am busy creating programs, tickets, autograph books and posters and this has found me up at 5am working on the computer. It is 8:30am and already I am ready to go back to bed. Lots to do today as well as a cup game for Kaedo tonight in a neighboring city. This apparently is a tournament game within the regular season games. I have no idea how it works, so don't ask. Have a great day!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

What a difference for sure!! Love the weekly photos. You sound like a very busy girl - did you get up with Craig? Way tooooo early. I heard Stan up at 6:00 a.m. but didn't open my eyes and the next thing I knew it was 8:45 a.m.!! I must have really needed the sleep because I don't do that very often. It was the first morning I didn't have to get up so guess my body said - SLEEP! This cup game sounds interesting - you'll have to update us on that later. You have a great day as well - love you lots - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Taller and slimmer this year I think although I don't see a whole lot of difference. It's great that you have all these comparisons at your fingertips.

Love to all