Friday 3 June 2011

Sterling


Sterling informed me yesterday that he reads the blog at school every day and that he thinks I do a pretty good job. So, this post is for him.

Dear Sterling,
You are my first born and one of the true loves of my life. You make me the person I am (crazy - haha), and teach me to be the best mom I can for you. You are an amazing young man, who spreads joy like a wildfire in my life. I had no idea what true love was until I held you in my arms that first time. My love for you has only grown since then. Sometimes I feel like I love you more than I ever thought I could. You are a gifted and talented person who has skills that are far beyond my level of understanding. You are a great bike rider and your tricks astound me. You are AMAZING on the computer and have taught me so many things. You are kind to the littles and are always willing to speak with them (especially Em as she's madly in love with you). You are caring and kind and a bugger and contrary and beautiful and mischievous and honest and frustrating and 13. You are all the things you should be and more and every day I am thankful for having you in my life. Without you, I couldn't be me.
I love you sweetheart,
mom
xoxo

***we thought this picture was hilarious and sometimes I wish he would just do this for me to keep from talking. Unfortunately it was only a photo op! :)

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MY SWEET EMMA ON HER 6TH BIRTHDAY. WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

The colour grey suits you Sterling!

How lucky you are to have a mom as special as yours. You are truly blessed with not only one wonderful parent but two of them. You have mentioned many times how fortunate you are. I'm sure that's part of the reason why you're such an amazing person.

In Medicine Hat today to celebrate Emma's birthday. Where have the last six years gone. Weère looking forward to our supper tonight.

Calgary tomorrow to visit mom and a BBQ at the park on Sunday. Weather is supposed to co-operate, but you never know.

Love to all