Wednesday 25 May 2011

New 'Do


On Saturday Sterling decided he needed a new haircut. I was saddened as I LOVED his hair long. We had made a bet that whoever cut their hair first would owe the other $5. We headed up to Great Clips and being 13, I was sure that he would be able to explain how he wanted his hair cut. When the hair dresser gave him a mohawk that was less than a centimeter long, Sterling almost stroked out. Way too short! He was devastated and to be honest, I burst out laughing. So did Craig, and Kaedo. Poor kid. I must say, it has grown on me and I really like it. Sterling moped all weekend and didn't know what he was going to say to his friends and all the teasing he was sure he was going to get. We decided that he would tell his friends I paid him $20 to get it buzzed. That seemed to work, after the initial shock and good natured jokes.
I don't care if his hair is to his bum or bald, he's one of the handsomest young men I know. Needless to say, I didn't make him pay-up. He was devastated enough.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

YOU LOOK SO DARN ADORABLE STERLING!! You have a great shaped head for any kind of a haircut. Hope you weren't teased too much at school and I bet the girls even noticed how much "cuter" you are! Love you so much!

Coffee's waiting in the living room for me to start my day off after Curves.

Hope you all have a great day! BIG HUGS TO ALL!