Wednesday 22 December 2010

week 13 and my new favourite picture!

Week 13 and the second last gnome picture of 2010. I can't believe it. The boys are still loving doing this and have never whined once in the 65 weeks we have been doing this. 65 weeks! Now if only I could stick with a diet the way I have stuck with this!

My new favourite picture. My 3 best guys celebrating Craig's birthday. This was taken right after he blew out his candles. Man, I love them.
Craig had a nice birthday (or so he says). We finished our Christmas shopping, got everything wrapped, went out for lunch and supper (oh my!), watched football, had chocolate sour cream cake, got lots of calls and great gifts and got lots of hugs and kisses from the three of us. I loved spending the day with him (a birthday gift for me even though it wasn't my birthday!) and we had a lot of laughs and a great time. Now I know why we are not just husband and wife but great friends as well. Once again, happy birthday my love! I love you!

No comments: