Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas Morning





We got up around 7:45 and the boys were anxious to open their stockings. Even though they don't believe, we still did stocking for them. Yes, I know - we're suckers. The big gifts this year, a laptop for Sterling and an XBox 360 for Kaedo were the hits of the day. So glad we don't have to give Santa credit any longer. The boys received many wonderful gifts. Computer accessories, pajamas, clothes, video games, money and many other things. The best part of it all was that we had a traditional family Christmas. We had a turkey supper with all the fixings, all different kinds of pies, family around to laugh and joke with and just a wonderful day had by all. I myself was quite blessed this year. Craig gave me a twin size heating blanket for my side of the bed. It is wonderful. I am always cold, so this was perfect. He also bought me a spa package and a lot of lotions from Bath and Body Works. I was thrilled. As always mom and dad were very generous and we are contemplating a day at Tar-jay to spend out Christmas money. Stan and Shirley were so generous with the boys and they got a lot of great presents. Kelly and Tica gave the boys video games they had been coveting and Anti gave them snuggies among other things.
We got the chance to speak with mom and dad and Jessica and my sweet Em and finished off the night travelling to Bowmanville to see the Christmas lights. It truly was a great day.
I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you all the best.

No comments: