Thursday 2 December 2010

Week 10


Week 10 and the weather is rainy. The boys are wearing their ski jackets but mostly for the waterproof fabric. Kaedo decided G-Nome should have his Santa hat on ("tis the season, mom"). I really like this picture, especially of Sterling. My guys sure are handsome.
Our Christmas tree is going up this weekend and the boys are very excited. I'm going to have to pull out my pictures from last year to see who put the angel up. Love our angel - toilet paper roll with wings. Very special.
The boys actually play soccer back to back this week. Out of 26 weeks I think this only happens twice. I can't decide which is worse - two hours in a row in the arena or having to go back and forth twice. Oh well, as long as they love it.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Boys look great!! Kaeden's right - tis the season and I know once the calendar flipped over yesterday, the days are filled with things to do and go to and before we know it December will be over. Hope you got the pictures of the Christmas in our living room. I turn all the lights on as soon as we get up in the morning - I love Christmas. That angel of yours is sure hanging in there - she is a pretty special lady.

I'm off to my Line Dancing today and then not sure what the rest of the day will bring. Stan & Robert are visiting their mom this afternoon. My mom was not feeling well yesterday and didn't come with us girls. We dropped some groceries off around 4:30 and she was feeling abit better.

Have a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!!

P.S. - 22 MORE SLEEPS!

Denis & Irene said...

Great photo, I seem to repeat that every week. I agree Kaedo, Santa hat is good...'tis the season.

Still raining here, misting tonight, but you don't even need a jacket. Very beautiful, could walk for miles if it wasn't for the mud up to your knees. It's been a rainy season here, monsoon even.

Bad internet as in most parts of this progressive U S of A. Better finish before I get disconnected.

Love to all