Monday 13 December 2010

Sicko


My baby is sick at home today. He has a running nose and a cough and I am certain he picked it up from Craig. Craig never seems to get sick but over the last few weeks has been attacked by a cold and the flu. I think Kaedo might have picked it up that way. Today being my day off Kaedo and I had the opportunity to lie in our bed and watch TV all morning. Handy Manny, MickeyMouse TreeHouse, Little Bear, Suite Life, etc etc etc. We snuggled and giggled and hung out and it was awesome. He is picking up now and is downstairs playing Wii. I had a list a mile long of things to accomplish today but being with my boy became number one on my list. So here I am completing what I can and later will get out and finish up what needs to be done today before the work week starts tomorrow.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Not counting our wonderful Monday threeway conversations. They are a highlight of the week. That made for you to have many hours taken from your planned schedule. Oh well, it all gets done, right?

We headed north to see some places more in depth that we passed yesterday. We ran late yesterday so went back to Morro Bay, Avila Beach (where we watched the seals and pelicans in a feeding frenzy, must have been a school of fish in the harbour)and San Luis Obispo. Arrived in SLO just at noon and the bells were ringing. Wow! Absolutely fantastic, don't know the song they were playing but it was upbeat and loud and sooo melodious. The fog rolled in just as I was getting ready to photograph Morro Rock so I got some of it. The fog just comes crashing in here and then it really cools off. We headed south to home and it was lovely and sunny and then the fog rolled in here. It's still nice enough to BBQ but too cool to sit out.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hope you're feeling much better Kaeden!! BIG HUGS TO YOU! Nice to have time with your son and hopefully he doesn't pass it along to you Shannon.

It was another beautiful day here again - blue sky, sun shining and it got to -2. We, as in Mom, Jean, Roberta, Sherry, Nicki and Nicki's aunt and myself, all went out to Linda's for our first Christmas Tea/Coffee Party. Linda has so many decorations, we forget all that we saw last year. My turn is on Wednesday morning at 10:00 a.m. so guess I'd better get something ready.

Hope you are all doing well - BIG HUGS TO ALL!