Thursday 13 March 2014

What's In a Name?

We've been having a few laughs this week talking about names and I went to bed last night thinking about it. When I got up this morning it was still on my mind, so I did a little digging (and quiz taking) to find some new names for Craig and I.

Here's what I came up with:

Our Silent film Star Names:
Craig - Chester Clarence
Me - Fern Lillian

Our Steampunk Names:
Craig - Baron Bramwell Virgil Hawk
Me - Empress Lavinia Cleora Butcher

Our Elf Names:
Craig - Spicy Hot Chocolate
Me - Dixie Helper

Our International Spy Names:
Craig - Papa Steel (Code Name: Fingercuffs) lol
Me - Kitty Shriek (Code Name: The Undertaker)

Our Star Wars Names:
Craig - Crakl Heswi, the Nesora of Nonnahs
Me - Shala Ellet, the Engora of Giarc

Moral of this blog post? I definitely need a life! ha

If you could have any name what would it be?

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

OMG! I have no idea where all these names come from. I like my name, I'll stick with it.

Arrived in Parker today and within 20 minutes of arriving, Denis was in the pool playing water volleyball. He just loves it. It looks like so much fun but I refuse to buy a swimsuit so that pretty much is my excuse for not playing. I prefer my poker game and blackjack and I'm getting good enough to last until close to the bitter end, ergo, too late for volleyball. Yay!

Weather is terrific, 28C today...again. This is the best winter in years. Glad to hear you are all thawing out up there.

Love to all