Friday 28 March 2014

Happy Kind Of Life

Well, Happiness is the word of the day today. Yesterday I mentioned that I am starting my very own happiness project and I'd love it if you'd join in.

Today I am joining the '100 Happy Days' movement! You can read about it here !
I am totally in love with the idea of documenting one thing that makes you happy every day for 100 days. As I do not always post every day, I am going to upload images and list what makes me happy everyday for 100 days on Twitter.

You can join me on Twitter at @HappyKindOfLife. (great twitter name, eh?)

If you don't tweet or have never been on Twitter, you can go to twitter.com  on your computer or download the app on your smartphone.

Here's where you come in:
I would love it if you would join me by either posting on your own blog, twitter or instagram and let me know how to follow you OR text me/email me/bbm me at night and tell me one happy thing from your day. A picture is great too. Every Sunday I'll compile everything and post about some of your great moments.

So please take the challenge with me and go to 100happydays.com and read all about it. Let's have some fun!

I thought I'd start this off with what made me happy today. Kaedo was home sick and his buddy knew he needed company so he just laid with him all morning, keeping him safe. Happy Heart!


No comments: