Saturday 1 March 2014

First One in the Bag

First Steeped Tea/Tupperware combined show today at our local Y. They were having a huge fundraiser and I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to meet tons of great people and see a lot of familiar faces. Best part of it was working with Sterling. That kid is amazing! He sold Tupperware, he sold Tea and he smiled and chatted and was just awesome. He packed stuff in, unloaded, re-packed, reloaded and even drove his tired old mom home. People loved that he was helping out and thought he was just the greatest thing ever. How lucky I am to have two incredible young men in my life - one that will work for driving opportunities and the other who works for candy (lol).

It was a good days work and a good opportunity to talk to people about my new Steeped Tea adventure. This was my first show as a Steeped Tea Consultant and it was lots of fun.

I've got two more shows booked in March, four in April and three in May. Yay!

So happy to have the opportunity to be home with my guys and do all the 'mom things' as well as get the opportunity to meet and talk to so many great people. Must keep reminding myself how very lucky I am to have the life I have.

Weekly date tomorrow morning with Craig and family afternoon.

Happy Saturday everyone!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Auto show photos are very, very good Sterling!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day with Sterling helping you. Hope sales went well.

We are trying to keep warm but the cold doesn't keep us in. Stan went to Bronco game tonight and Jewel and I went to a play called They're Playing Our Song. Broncos won and play was good, so all in all, whether it was cold or not - it was a good evening.

Big Hugs To All!