Tuesday 12 March 2013

Kaedo

Oh what a gorgeous boy! I cannot believe how handsome is is. Don't get me wrong, he has always been dreamy. He was a beautiful toddler and young boy and has just grown into his looks as the years have gone by. I think what makes him so gorgeous is in part his kindness and generosity. He is 'good' down to his soul. He is kind and patient and loving. He is warm, and funny and charming. He willingly does whatever is asked of him and he does so with a smile.

I took this picture of him last night and must admit it is probably one of my new favorites.

I am so proud of him and the not-so-young man he has become. Proud of his choices, the friends he has, the things he does. He is wonderful and I just can't say enough good things about him. Without him, my life would not be complete.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

TOTALLY GORGEOUS PHOTO KAEDEN!

Just got home from getting my ears lowered and the wind we have going right now - it didn't take long to shake all the loose hairs away! It is -5, sunny, blue sky and lots of wind. Line Dancing was fun this morning and someone said that we now know (should know) 90 different dances. My mind is either going to never get alzheimers or turn to mush real quick.

Hope everyone is having a fun day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

I agree with Gramma, totally gorgeous photo Kaeden. You truly are gorgeous both inside and out. You are always a pleasure to have around and you know what you want. You are a generous and caring not-so-young boy and we love you with all our hearts.

Just finished playing cards and Denis is playing water volleyball. Thought I'd grab a few minutes of computer time before heading into town to do some groceries. We only have one more day here and then we head to Lake Havasu. The weather is gorgeous, perfect temperature. Denis painted the roof of the motor home this morning. I was supposed to do it but with three guys across the road he never would have lived it down. Yay!! What a fabulous winter we've had. I can't believe it's almost over.

Love to all