Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tell me it's not only Tuesday.....

I guess I can be happy that tomorrow will be the middle of the week. Right?

All is well here. Craig is putting sheets on the bed (love that in a man), Sterling has just finished unloading and reloading the dishwasher, Kaedo has cleared the table, I have helped Sterling with his grade 10 course selection, and now we are all settling down to the last hour and a bit before bed. You see, I go to bed about 9pm (party hamster), and Craig and the boys usually get squared away about 9:30pm. Craig usually stays up watching tv or surfing but by 9 I just want to curl up under my blankets and listen to my book on my iPod.

23 minutes left....think anyone would notice if I snuck off to bed early??

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Everyone would notice, Shannon. Yes there's definitely something about men who do housework. Love it.

Went to see Silver Linings tonight and then out for supper with friends. The show was really good, enjoyed it very much. The meal was awesome too. It's 10.15 and still 20C which is probably the warmest night we've had this season so far. The days are getting very warm. The last two we've put our awning down and used a sunshade (tarp) to block the sun. Tomorrow we'll do the mundane like laundry, dump and take on water.

Hope everyone's weather has improved. Talked with some people who just came in from Montana and they said it was -20 when they left.

Love to all