Tuesday 8 January 2013

Just droppin' in

...to say hello!
Tuesday and I think we are back on track. The kids are back into the swing of things at school. Sterling is working on a semester-ending large project for french, so we have been busy doing that tonight. Kaedo spent a couple of hours outside with his buddy in the snow, and Craig has gone to the gym.

The weather is quite good right now and we heard it was supposed to be +11 on Friday. You can't beat that.

I've lined up a Starbucks date with my pal L on Friday night (hope that works with my diet - maybe I'll save all my calories for the evening - ha!).

Craig and I are back in tattoo mode - which no one in our family understands. We have started thinking and the artist we would like to have do our tattoos books a year in advance. So, we must get our names on the list! sorry mom!

Jessica - remember your promise - two tattoos on your wrists! I plan now more than ever to make that a reality! You better get your scared on! Haha! I am not letting you out of it, either.

Safe trip to my sis and my girlies over the next couple of days as they make their way back to the frozen tundra - I'll be thinking of you guys!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

It sure doesn't take long to get back in the swing of things. Good luck with that French project Sterling and congrats on the Math score. Kaedo, you know how to live, fun and games whenever possible. Good on ya!

Glad your weather is good, ours sucks. I don't think it's 11C here. We have a heater on and it's cold outside. This has not been a warm winter so far. Better than snow but the girls only got to go swimming once. What a great holiday! Over much to quickly though.

Yikes! Jessica, not you with a tattoo or two. She must really have to do something amazing to get you to commit to something that unseemly, horrible and just plain gross. Not to mention expensive. Haha, whatever floats your boat you guys. Seen some good body art (looks like crocodile skin) down here.

Love to all