Sunday 6 January 2013

Boo hoo hoo

We are officially done - in fact bedtime is now T - 2 hours. Lunch bags are out, our lunches have been made, clothes are ironed, mine are in the wash, backpacks are found, alarms are reset. It is impossible to explain how much we really would just like to hang out for a couple more days.

Today I had breakfast with my man, early before the boys got up then had my weekly chat with the best mom ever. Then we ran some errands, walked the dog, went to a movie, ran a couple more errands and now I'm doing this, Kaedo is waiting with bated breath to talk to Baba about some carving stuff, Sterling is playing on his computer and Craig is watching football.

And so our Sunday ends and a new week begins. Back to class, back to work.


Last but not least, this week's picture.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hope everyone's alarm went off in time and you all made it to work & school on time - HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

It is sure easy to get in a routine of doing little or as much as you want and when you want when you're either retired or on holidays for 2 weeks. I'm trying to get back into a routine this week, starting this morning by setting my alarm for 7:00 a.m. to go to Curves. It was very, very tempting to hit the snooze button BUT I didn't and got up and out the door before 7:20. Now I'm slowly getting at putting Christmas decorations away. I love all my decorations but as I'm putting them away, I wonder why I have sooooo many. Hope to get it done today but if not - there's always tomorrow.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Way to go Shirley, you're way better than me. They have "walk off the pounds" here at 7.30 and I just can't get moving that early. You must be feeling better, hope so. It must take you mega hours to put away all your Christmas stuff. Never as much fun putting it away as putting it out. It sure makes your house look wonderful though.

The photo is great boys and I like your haircuts.

Baba was so pleased that you are interested in carving, Kaedo. I know you only asked to see the eagle but we had to pose a few. He really is talented in carving so maybe you've inherited that gene. He teaches the girls how to make jewelry and they made some bracelets. Emma was in awe. She'd bought a bracelet in Mexico but loved the one she made with Baba.

Hope it gets warmer soon. We've never stayed in this area so we'll go and explore tomorrow. Not feeling great today, a sinus infection just starting but Jessica had the antibiotics required and left them behind. Should start working by tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love to all