Friday 23 November 2012

Friday

Friday, oh how I love you. Kind of like how Craig loves Saturday, but for totally different reasons. I'm happy to be home with the fam, getting ready to watch a movie or tv shows we have taped through the week but haven't watched (can you say YAY! Big Bang Theory?). I don't know which show will be first, if that's the route we go, but Kaedo will pick Modern Family for sure.

Tomorrow Craig is heading out bright and early for three games of football, which he will either play in or watch, beer, cheering, bad mouthing each other and having a wonderful time sans wife, kids, girlfriends (I mean OR girlfriends, not AND girlfriends - ha!).

The boys and I will sleep in and hang out at the house as I am an invalid with this bum knee. They would like their dad to take them to the mall tomorrow but I think that's going to be a hard sell.

This weekend includes completing the minutes for Kaedo's school Parent Council (note to self - NEVER join again! - After 5 years I am so done.),  laundry, laundry and more laundry, watching The Amazing Spiderman, getting the gnome picture done, and writing out my Christmas Lists of what I need to pick up for the Littles (J & C) as well as for my boys and Craig. Did I mention he will be turning the big 4-0 this year? He wants a new TV. Nothing like thinking BIG. Did I mention I am totally opposed to spending one red cent on a TV when the ones we have work? I am waiting for the day I come home and the TV has miraculously blown a bulb, or whatever they do. Whatever happened to him wanting a tattoo? Now that's something I can get behind!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Friday, the day you do everything you should have done throughout the week. Avery and I traipsed all over town doing stuff that should have been done already. US$, post office, credit card calls to let them know we're away, car wash, Disney passes for the little's gift. All this could have been done throughout the week but I waited until today. Tomorrow it's shopping for Grey Cup food....and yes, laundry, laundry, laundry.

Jessica's bike rack fit the toad so we're taking our bikes. Thank goodness, as it's so much faster to pedal back into the US from Mexico than waiting in the pedestrian line up. 3 minutes compared to about 2 hours. Our rack fits the VW and the motor home but not the Jeep. Looking forward to the Carne Assada and the Margaritas.

Cheryl totalled her Audi TT. She's pretty sad, loved that car. She's not hurt but would probably have settled for a couple of broken bones rather than lose her pride and joy. We're glad she's ok but know how bummed she must be to lose her funmobile.

Weather is warming up here, hope it's the same everywhere.

Have a good weekend and Happy Grey Cup. Go Stampeders!

Love to all