Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hoity Toity

Thursday my HOTTIE husband will be travelling to Montreal for the day - yes, you read that right - for the day. He is one of the presenters at a big meeting/convention for some of the bigwigs within his company. It should be funny to see how they are going to translate everything to French without tripping him up, but I have faith!
The one thing you have to keep in mind when you are flying to another city and back in one day is that you have to get up damn early to make your flight. Craig advised me yesterday that he was meeting one of the other presenters at 5:15AM and she would drive to the airport from the meet spot. It was what he then said that really killed me, "so, can you have me there at 5:15am?". Really, what am I going to say? NO? So Thursday will come early. 4am early. I`m already half way to work when I drop him off so I will continue on. I figure by 9am I`ll be on my 9th diet coke.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Good luck with the presentation Craig. A jet setter now, are you? Hope you get to taste some of the fine cuisine that Montreal is famous for. Even lunch can be "incroyable".

Wow, Shannon, you're on the ball this week with the blog. Love it!

About a foot of snow here this morning and still snowing and blowing. Heading for lunch with a friend today, hope she doesn't need to plough her way from the farm. Heavy, wet snow. Yuck!

If you have to be at work so early on Thursday, I guess we can expect another blog, lol!

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hope your trip goes well Craig and your presentation is great! You may have to have more than a couple of alarm clocks set to go off that early in the morning.

We also have lots of snow here this morning Irene and not liking it one little bit!! One lady at Line Dancing commented that the moisture was nice - I would much prefer the rain thank you very much. Oh well, guess it's bound to be winter here pretty darn quick. The wind is very cool here as well today. Stan's off to another Bronco game tonight - hope they do better than they did against P.A. on Sunday night. Jacob likes to bug Grampa when the Raiders beat the Broncos!

Hope everyone had a grand day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!